- Apr 13, 2017The Bad Boys of Easter – Part 03 – Twelve Feet of Separation
- Apr 2, 2017The Bad Boys of Easter – Part 01 – My Private Nation
- Mar 26, 2017Future Family – Part 06 – The Echo
- Mar 19, 2017Future Family – Part 05 – Our Way, A Way
- Mar 12, 2017Future Family – Part 04 – All The Fixins
- Mar 5, 2017Future Family – Part 03 – Common Cause
- Feb 26, 2017Future Family – Part 02 – Power Down
- Feb 19, 2017Future Family – Part 01 – Ideally Speaking
- Feb 12, 2017Five Freedoms
- Feb 3, 2017Football Sunday 2017-02-03
- Jan 29, 2017Making A Difference – Part 04 – Lights Around The Globe
- Jan 22, 2017Make A Difference – Part 03 – Transforming Our Communities
- Jan 15, 2017Make A Difference – Part 02 – Don’t Ignore Those Who Are Close By
- Jan 8, 2017Make A Difference – Part 01 – It All Begins With You
- Jan 1, 2017The Journey – Part 07 – The Intentional Journey
- Dec 18, 2016The Journey – Part 04 – An Anticipated Journey
- Dec 11, 2016The Journey – Part 03 – An Unexpected Journey
- Dec 4, 2016The Journey – Part 02 – An Inconvenient Journey
- Nov 27, 2016The Journey – Part 01 – An Interrupted Journey
- Nov 20, 2016Under God – Part 04 – Liberty And Justice For All
It can be difficult to believe in a God we cannot see. We wonder why God didn’t answer our prayers, why God allows suffering, or why we can’t feel His presence. God may not meet all your expectations—but that’s good news! Find out why in a new series: I Want to Believe, But…. Click here to listen to, download or view this messages.
You may think you’ve heard the whole story. But in the days and weeks preceding the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, three men found their way into the story. Each refused to abandon his quest for control and surrender to the Savior of the world. Come meet
The Bad Boys of Easter and discover that there’s a little bit of each of them in each of us. Click here to listen to, download or view this special service.
Future Family: You Have a Choice
– While some of us loved our ‘growing up’ years, others of us couldn’t wait to move out and start fresh. Either way, we want our Future Family to be a step up from our families of origin. Most of us want something better for our children. But what? When it comes to family, what does a preferred future look like? What exactly are we aiming for? Click here to listen to, download or view messages.
In 1860 there were issues of freedom that caused a group of outspoken Christians to be driven from their churches. Those same freedoms continue to be a theme of the church that was born out of those tumultuous times. Discover the Five Freedoms of the Free Methodist Church. Click here to listen to, download or view this message.
Football Sunday 2017 is the biggest game day of the year. This service features exclusive interviews with professional football players like Benjamin Watson, Anquan Boldin, and Brandon Marshall as they share how Christ has helped them be overcomers. It also includes appearances by players who will play in the 2017’s biggest game. Click here to listen to, download or view this special service.
As we begin a new year we get to make decisions each day about how we will spend our life. During this series you will be encouraged to Make a Difference in you, your relationships, your community and the world. Click here to listen to, download or view messages.
They all took a journey which was unexpected, inconvenient and came at a cost. But this was a journey that would change them all. This Christmas season discover why their journeys were so important and how their stories can change your story. Join us at the Free Methodist Church and take The Journey. Click here to listen to or download or view messages.
What dominates the headlines doesn’t have to dominate our hearts. There’s only one name that can bring the world together, and you won’t find it on a ballot. Are you ready to discover the hope and freedom we’ve been given Under God? Click here to listen, download or view messages.
Average movies entertain us. The best ones inspire us. So what can movies tell us about our own lives? Plenty! Grab some popcorn and find a seat—
At the Movies. Click here to listen, download or view messages.
We are the result of our decisions. While we agonize over little things like what to wear and what to eat, are we glossing over the big choices? There might be more on the line than you thought when you say “I Choose.” Click here to listen, download, or view messages.
As the world grows more connected, our neighbors are closer than ever. You might not share a fence, but you can still share their burdens and joys. Find out how in How to Neighbor. Click here to listen or download messages.
The Bible is full of wisdom. People love to quote their favorite verses to encourage and inspire each other—but sometimes, those verses get taken out of context. What happens when the most important message of all gets Twisted? Click here to listen to or download messages.
When we look back at our life we all have things that we wish we had know or that we wish we had acted upon. Pastor Chris will share several of those – not to lament what wasn’t done, but to remind us all that there’s still time to make a difference. Click here to listen to or download message.
Everything has a beginning. Every person, every idea, every journey starts somewhere. Whether it’s one small step in a new direction or a major event, from that point forward nothing is ever the same. Click here to listen to or download messages.